Term & Conditions
When you use our website, you also have responsibility which are outlined in our Terms and Conditions section of our website. We recommend that you consult these Terms and Conditions prior to using our website in order to inform yourself of your obligations
1/ Which information that we collect
By using our website, we collect certain personal information for ticket purchasing, including name, telephone number, e-mail address, nationality, mobile number and credit card information.
When you interact with our website, we collect non-personally identifiable information from you such as the type of browser you use, your operating system, the screen resolution of your browser, your ISP, your IP address, which pages you view on the Site and the time and duration of your visits to The Quintessence of Tonkin’s website (collectively, “Non-Personal Information”)
Financial information, The Quintessence of Tonkin collect via booking services, is used to authorize payment and bill you for your purchases through our online booking service. When you make a purchase, your consent is given to provide your financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies and banks. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
When you visit certain pages of our website, our servers send "cookies". Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser. Our servers also record your IP address (IP stands for Internet Protocol, a number that locates you in cyberspace). Such electronic personal information is transmitted to us automatically. Cookies are saved, for a limited period of time, on your computer's hard drive. Cookies enable us to retain certain important information about your use of our website, including the date of your last visit to the website, the pages you visit, the files you download and the type of browser you use. Overall, cookies help us to determine the number of people who visit our website and the frequency of these visits. They also allow us to personalize content, respond to your requests regarding products and services, and keep you informed about new products. This way, we can improve our website and its services. If you do not want to receive cookies, the "help" function on the toolbar on most web browsers will instruct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have your browser notify you when you receive new cookies and how to disable cookies altogether.
Important: if you refuse all cookies, you will not be able to use the The Quintessence of Tonkin services that require registration. Cookies enable you to take full advantage of some of our website's best features, so we recommend that you keep them enabled.
2/ Why we collect these information
We use personal information collected through our website to respond to your requests for certain services, or:
· To support us efficiently perform transactions, to deliver the tickets and/or other products and/or services you have requested or purchased through this website
· To contact you in connection with shows for which you have purchased tickets, to confirm a show, to notify you if there are changes to a show (including postponed and cancelled shows) and to send you specific information about The Quintessence of Tonkin.
· To optimize and personalize service that The Quintessence of Tonkin can provide you
· To improve The Quintessence of Tonkin’s products and services.
· To send you information and updates about activities, privileges, promotional offers, products and services offered by The Quintessence of Tonkin
· If it is in your consent to discontinue the subscription of The Quintessence of Tonkin’s products and services, The Quintessence of Tonkin will not be able to provide online experience in full.
3/ How we protect your information
Any personal information that may be used by The Quintessence of Tonkin’s website in order to carry out its necessary functions is stored on a physically separate computer that is protected by a Firewall. The data itself is also encrypted to further reduce any risk that your information will be obtained and used by unauthorized access.
The Quintessence of Tonkin will take all reasonable measures to ensure that information you transmit to us using this site will remain confidential and protected from unauthorized access but The Quintessence of Tonkin does not warrant against unauthorized access and will not be liable for any of them by any means to that information.
4/ How we disclose and transfer your information
The Quintessence of Tonkin will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others without your consent. The Quintessence of Tonkin may share non-personal information regarding our customers with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Note that if you sign up for services from one of our affiliates, we may ask for your consent to share with such third party partner certain of your personal information. The Quintessence of Tonkin is not responsible for the acts of such partners.
In addition, The Quintessence of Tonkin (and you authorize The Quintessence of Tonkin to) share your personal information with third parties:
· If The Quintessence of Tonkin determines that it is required to do so by law or to comply with legal process; or respond to a request from the government or another public authority; or prevent prohibited or illegal activities;
· If it is necessary in The Quintessence of Tonkin‘s opinion to do so to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences or attacks on the technical integrity of the services or The Quintessence of Tonkin’s network;
· If it is necessary in The Quintessence of Tonkin‘s opinion to do so to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of The Quintessence of Tonkin or its employees, The Quintessence of Tonkin affiliates, the users of its services, or the public;
· To permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; or if The Quintessence of Tonkin has your consent.
5/ Termination of use
The purpose of collecting personal information (or non-personal information) is to provide you with the highest quality products and services. The Quintessence of Tonkin limits the collection and use of your personal information to the specific categories needed to administer our business and commits to protect your privacy. If you elect not to supply the information as requested from each specific product and service, The Quintessence of Tonkin may be unable to conduct your online experience and services to the full.
www.thequintessenceoftonkin.com is owned and managed by this company:
The Quintessence of Tonkin
· Location: Da Phuc Village, Sai Son Commune, Quoc Oai District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
· Phone: +84 888 320 066
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org